THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE……….
We are so grateful to welcome guests back to TFD! A lot has changed over the past few months and continues to change with every day. We feel it’s important to keep our guests as informed as we can.
WHAT’S CHANGED FOR ALL OF OUR SAFETY
The obvious biggest change and in order to provide a safe environment for all our guests and staff and to assist in curtailing the spread of COVID-19:
- We require all guests and staff to wear face coverings at all times when on restaurant property INSIDE AND OUTSIDE with the exception of when actively eating or drinking.
- Per MA Public Health Office, your entire party must be present before you are seated, please inform the host once your whole party has arrived. Unfortunately we are also only allowed 90 minutes for you to dine with us once seated. We wish we had more time to know you, but we will catch you on your next visit!
- For Take Out , we can only accept online orders and will provide curbside pick up………….
WHAT HASN’T CHANGED
- We are still first come first serve and are unable to facilitate reservation requests…we have tried it all IT DOES NOT WORK AT THIS LOCATION & ACTUALLY MAKES OUR GUESTS WAIT LONGER
- You will need to come to our host stand to add your name to the wait list. WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE AN ON LINE WAITLIST
- We do ask that you then return to your car or otherwise leave the restaurant area so that we may practice social distancing to ensure the safest dining experience for all guests and staff, THIS IS REQUIRED BY THE BOARD OF HEALTH AND WE MUST COMPLY IN ORDER TO OPERATE
HOW CAN YOU HELP
- We are doing our best under the circumstances to accommodate all those who make the journey far and wide to dine with us, however with limited inside dining & tenting no longer an option with the temperatures dropping, this can be a challenge. We encourage those who can not wait to take advantage of our on-line takeout ordering.
- Please be patient & kind to all
- Our team is doing all they can to provide a safe and rewarding experience for all guests, some things are just out of our control………….pandemics & weather for example
- Times are tough on many fronts right now, dining out shouldn’t be one of them
- We stand with our guests and our community as we make our way towards better days.
- The family kitchen table has always been where we come together to support each other and to find solutions to our troubles. That holds true at the Daughter, where EVERYONE has a seat. We will be here for you. We hope you will come join us.